Monday 25 April 2011

A day out!

Well yesterday the girls and I took a day trip to Brisbane to catch up with my parents who were up from Melbourne for a flying trip.
We spent the day at Wynnum at the beach.  I didn't even know this place existed.

Miss H had an absolute ball playing on the sand and in the nearby playground.  Investigating everything with her Poppy.

Eventually they made it into the water and Miss H turned blue/purple rather quickly due to the wind.


I always make the effort to catch up with my parents (when there is a chance) because I love the interaction that Miss H is getting, now that she knows who they are.  Also I love the reassurance that they are not as far away as they once were (in the US).
As my mum said "sea air seems to clean your skin". I think its cleansing to the soul too.  I always feel relaxed around the water.  I came home tired but happy.  The kids were also happy.  Poor Miss A may have had a bit too much wind but she was happy.  She wasn't too sure about the sand.


Well now that my soul is cleansed I think its time to do the same with the house.  Shame its neverending.

Till next time
KT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment