Thursday 14 April 2011

Beauty of a sunrise!

Well I just had to share this view I had from my bedroom window this morning.  There is nothing like a beautiful sunrise to start your day.



The kids were up early and obviously I was too.
I think Miss A is teething so she is not sleeping real well although last night she did sleep through from 9.30pm to 5.30am. 
Why is it that you can handle when they wake up early however should they wake in the middle of the night and sleep longer in the morning you don't feel quite as good? 
ALSO I find it amazing how much sleep a mother can survive on!  I'm a fan of many mummas on FB who are sewers.  It absolutely amazes me that some of them have tiny bubbas and they are up until all hours of the night sewing and then quite often you see them posting again in the morning.  I'm sure I would have not been able to cope, especially when you have more than one child.
I love supporting these handmade mummas (and some who aren't mummas yet).  I have had to put myself on a FB buying ban because it was just getting out of control.  So many beautiful outfits! 
I have been eyeing off some of the softies on there too.
Lucky enough Easter is just around the corner so I ordered some knitted softies for my nephews.  Thank you Tash @ Little Ladybird.  She has so many goodies at reasonable prices and she is wonderful to work with.  Jasper and Arlo are going to be two spoilt little boys.  ;)

Well this hasn't been too much about the sunrise but the morning view certainly put me in a wonderful and motivated mood.
Hope your day is sunny and bright.

KT xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, KT... welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I've popped over from Dalli's page... be warned... blogging can be addictive! gxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging. :) That view looks like heaven.

    ReplyDelete